BMW Motorcycle Club ACT
an Official BMW Club Member BMW Clubs International
1. You post it you own it. Posts are the responsibility of the individual/identified writer and do not reflect BMWMCCACT Inc. (the Club) policy or Committee and members views. Anonymous posts will be deleted.
2. Posts must be consistent with the Club's objectives, be relevant to motorcycling and not be offensive, defame or prejudicial to the Club or other businesses, organisations, entities and individuals.
3. Copyrighted material is just that. If you do not have the right to share something don't. This includes pictures, stories and information subject to copyright or not in the public domain. Include the full web address if referencing another site.
4. The Club pays for online hosting (storage) of material. Do not replicate articles or pictures from another website, rather include a summary and link to the relevant website and/or material. You can upload pictures on the Club Ride Photo's tab with a description; please compress all photos to <500kB.
5. This Blog is not actively moderated. The Webmaster and Site Administrators will remove any post not complying with these rules; without recourse. Older posts will be removed to manage the Club's web hosting and space limitations.
6. Wondering how to add a post? Then read Wild Apricots notes on adding posts. PC users can click on the RSS icon. Mac users will need to visit the App Store and download a reader widget.
7. Have a question or see something of concern? Please report it to Web@bmwmccact.org.au.
Want to post a picture of your last Club ride? Then email then email them toWeb@bmwmccact.org.au.